Monday 2 November 2015

Entrepreneurship

Hello there ! The main purpose of us creating this blog is for our assignment that had been given by our lecturer, Prof. Madya Hoe Chee Hee. This is for our entrepreneurship subjects, here we are going to promote some successful entrepreneur that had been write by us based on readings and some references. Besides, we also would like to promote our beautiful university which is Universiti Utara Malaysia as some of you guys might not know about the existence or the location. Hopefully, the information about the entrepreneur help all the readers to gain some knowledge. You might click the menu above to view more.

Our group member with our lecturer

Our group member during discussion

4 comments:

  1. Great post.Entrepreneurship subjects so important for us.If you want know more info about entrepreneurship subjects visit:Business podcasts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby's Hair & Beauty Salon is providing services in Leytonstone High Road. Customer Satisfaction is guaranteed, services include waxing, threading, facial etc.


    Ruby's Hair & Beauty Salon

    ReplyDelete
  3. KAS Medical Center is one of the leading Chemical Skin Peel Treatment Clinics in Delhi at affordable cost. Consult with Dr. Ajaya Kashyap in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete